Players from many different countries met and had fun in Torslanda
Players from all over the world met up in Torslanda this Sunday.
Young people from different countries played games, ate food and had fun together.
Today there were a lot of teams that hung out and met up at Torslandavallen. The players had a really good time, playing matches and eating burgers in the sun. One of the participants is Nafiz Ahamed, 17 years old, who plays for Euro Soccer Academy from Singapore.
– It’s a great opportunity for us to play in the Gothia Cup. I can’t believe that we're actually here, says Nafiz Ahamed.
He is impressed with how well the other teams play football.
– All players and teams are so talented. And people are so friendly and helpful. It’s a great country. Gothia Cup is amazing. And I love the weather. It’s not too hot and not too cold. It’s perfect, says Nafiz Ahamed.
When we meet him he is playing football tennis with players from Brazil and Sweden.
– We just played a friendly game against the Swedish team Torslanda. We won 1-0!
Pedro Rios from Cajamar in Brazil also loves the initiative to meet, play and eat in Torslanda.
– It’s very good atmosphere. The grass on the pitches is very good.
All of them enjoy spending time together.
– We make friends here. We really enjoy our time here.